This sample application is a copy of the Flowchart Builder application, using the Toolkit's
Angular 1.x integration components.
- Drag new nodes from the palette on the left onto the workspace to add nodes
- Drag from the grey border of any node to any other node to establish a link, then provide a description for the link's label
- Click a link to edit its label.
- Click the 'Pencil' icon to enter 'select' mode, then select several nodes. Click the canvas to exit.
- Click the 'Home' icon to zoom out and see all the nodes.