This is a demonstration of the Groups functionality.
- Groups have a Circular layout applied to their child nodes
- Drag new Nodes/Groups from the palette on the left onto the workspace. You can drag Nodes directly into
- Collapse/Expand Groups with the -/+ buttons
- Drag existing Nodes into Groups to add them.
- Nodes can be dragged out of Group 1 but not out of Group 2
- Click the 'Pencil' icon to enter 'select' mode, then select several nodes. Click the canvas to exit.
- Click the 'Home' icon to zoom out and see all the nodes.