In this demonstration we render the same instance of the Toolkit to four different Surfaces, each with its own layout.
- Hit the 'Load...' button to load a new dataset.
- Use the X button to delete nodes. Each of the Surfaces will update in response to this action.
- Use the + button to add a new child node to some node. Each of the Surfaces will update in response to this action.
- Click the 'Pencil' icon to enter 'select' mode, then select several nodes. Click the canvas to exit.
- Click the 'Home' icon to zoom out and see all the nodes in each Surface.