This sample application is a builder for flowcharts, written using the Toolkit's original Vue 2 integration, in which Vue is expected to
be available as a global variable. We also support integration with projects created with Vue CLI 3.
- Drag new nodes from the palette on the left onto the workspace to add nodes
- Drag from the grey border of any node to any other node to establish a link, then provide a description for the link's label
- Click a link to edit its label.
- Click the 'Pencil' icon to enter 'select' mode, then select several nodes. Click the canvas to exit.
- Click the 'Home' icon to zoom out and see all the nodes.